Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Great Raid


Hey guys, I'm going to start blogging on the movie The Great Raid. This movie is a great film about a raid during World War II. The movie shows a great time in World War II because this was one of the most greatest successful raids in WWII. The Americans only had 500 troops at their side during the raid and the Japanese had 1000 at the Cabanatuan Camp. The Americans later came out with only 1 KIAs and a doctor died later from a motor. I have to say the movie is a great way to show what happened. I think they did a real good job and I have to say they have done a really good job on the movie, very realistic on the background sounds and how the raid would be in real life. Based on a true story the great raid has been very famous to me and everyone I've known.

5 Facts about The GReat Raid:
1) One fact about the great raid i something you should already know by reading my blog, that it wa based on a true raid story.
2)The Great Raid shows all the facts on how they approached and their plan on engaging the attack on the camp.
3)Also the movie was made on the book by William B Breuer's book of the same name. Also about the Cabantuan Camp Raid.
4)The movie is rated R for the war violence and language that they would use in war.
5)Americans in the war also teamed up with fillipinoes against the Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment